Thanks

Thanks to everyone who gave me a vote, we’ll return to whatever counts for regular programming tomorrow. It was fun, kinda weird, I discovered some new blogs already, and I got to hear what people think of me on their first impressions. That’s a trip and a half.

My favorite assessment by far was from Metanorn’s akagami anaaga , who said that my “friendly writing style will attract simpletons.” I like this because while it compliments me, it kinda smacks you guys around a little bit.

And of course, thanks to Mushyrulez for running a dirty campaign full of slander and Betty White.

I think it’ll be a while before I have to deal with this again, there are a lot of brackets to go. Eventually it’s on to fight a well-written manga blog that I’ve only just discovered thanks to the tourney, and ultimately — if I’m really super lucky — the wood chipper that is psgels.

1. foshizzel says:

Congratulations on the win! Good luck to you in the next round ;D

2. krizzlybear says:

Congrats bro. I knew you would win out against the White. BETTY WHY.JPG

3. TWWK says:

Congrats – the entire group of matchups was fun to keep track of.

Experiments in Manga is written by a terrific writer, so it should be an interesting matchup. It’ll also be fun to see how the manga blog followers respond to the tourney!

Yeah I stopped by there just to see what was up and discovered that I really enjoyed the style; I don’t read a ton of manga (I don’t find it cost-effective, hehe) but she had reviewed Welcome To The NHK so that got a read and a comment out of me right away.

As much as people get caught up in the antics of the tourney I think the discovery aspect really is very cool. Good luck to you in the next 48!

4. Mushyrulez says:

Congratulations on winning! Except not really because you guys are totally evil. Besides, I didn’t even make that header, @redball did!! And I only uploaded in the last hours of the tourney!!! And that probably won over a few voters anyways!!

Although it probably took away more. heh.

5. anaaga says:

Smack.

Congrats on winning, but you have a long way to go ohohoho

Are you old by the way? I just can’t stop thinking about your age because your name is otou-san

a long way to go and the only thing at the end is psgels (or maybe metanorn??).

I’m older than some, younger than others. I got the name while writing for a blog where I was by far the oldest person and it seemed funny.

6. Ash says:

Congrats on your win!

7. Kyokai says:

Congrats on winning your first round and I’m sure you mean, anaaga, who reviewed SOS. ^^

8. akagami says:

Yeah I’m innocent. Please don’t toss rotten tomatoes at me. I’m allergic to… tomato seeds.

9. Hi

I’m from O-NEW

I’d just like to say that I am so

so

sorry for my boss’ slander

I hate the Betty White too.

You are probably an extremely cool bro