Welcome Tourney jockeys

You may be aware that the second annual Greatest Circlejerk in the History of the World is starting. If you’re not, please ignore this post and move on, it’s already embarrassing enough for me to acknowledge my own participation. But if you are here because of the Tourney, I thought I’d give you a little taste of nice things. You could actually just go to some of my recent Spring 2012 stuff and get a decent grasp of what SOS is about, but here are some of my most-liked and/or most popular posts:

As an aside, you may notice two other writers in the sidebar, they’re pretty occasional contributors at best (do consider a vote for them when their individual blogs come up).

And finally, if you’re wondering why I didn’t participate last tourney, it’s because I retired.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. If the Tourney is really all about discovering new blogs and not about who wins or loses, I hope that you’ve discovered mine. And if you’re already a reader, just remember all those handjobs I promised for your votes.

1. Mushyrulez says:

yeah fuck you o-new is going to win so badly that we’re going to lose

(we’re still up for that bet that o-new’s going to lose at least 40-60, right? or was it 30-70)

2. Pingback: Aniblog Tourney II: the Tournament of Anime Blogs « O-New

3. animekritik says:

You embarrassed, shy shameful otaku, you~ Good luck!

4. Shinmaru says:

I can almost taste that handjob.

5. Kabitzin says:

I think you mean bi-annual Greatest Circlejerk. Gotta have a year to recover. As for tourney solicitations, I always think that pointing out your best posts is a good strategy for getting curious visitors to stick around, especially in the early stages when people are less set in their ways.

6. Reiseng says:

Pssh, you totally copied me. :P

Circlejerk’s are mankind’s greatest invention. Do not mock the circlejerk.

7. Why aren’t you linking your Clannad post?

8. raisuke16 says:

whoa!!!you’re leading as of the moment…you think you can get it to the finish line? :) don’t worry dude, i voted for you :)

Thanks! I very much doubt I’ll make it too far. The list of people yet to face who are far more deserving is pretty daunting. By the way, your site gives me a malware warning in Chrome, something about content from protaku.com

9. Emperor J says:

I can’t believe you left out your greatest work. The one that tops the Google charts whenever you type [REDACTED] Sucks

10. akagami says:

Random person popping around. Saw the E7 post and it brought back memories… totally forgot about those two ToT